Amimistore-I am a September Girl I can be the best thing in Your life or Your worst Nightmare choose Wisely shirt

 This week, actor Chris Pine emerged in Hollywood to grab some coffee, unleashing a wild outfit in the I am a September Girl I can be the best thing in Your life or Your worst Nightmare choose Wisely shirt but in fact I love this process: a leopard-print button-up, a white brimmed hat, black jeans, and pristine white Birkenstocks. I couldn’t look away from the sandals. There’s something about a man in a mandal that is arresting. One, it’s not a popular sight to see. As a society we have evolved, and thankfully gents are experimenting more with their style, but sandals are a territory that many dudes I know are still afraid to explore (and fair enough, at the end of the day, who wants to feast their eyes on a man’s un-pedicured toes?). Secondly, Pine was not only wearing a sandal, but also a humble Birkenstock sandal. It’s an interesting choice: classic and comfortable footwear favored by both purists and fashion fans alike. Someone has clearly done his research.

I am a September Girl I can be the best thing in Your life or Your worst Nightmare choose Wisely shirt

Buy this shirt:  I am a September Girl I can be the best thing in Your life or Your worst Nightmare choose Wisely shirt

Home:  AmimiStore

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Amimistore-Spoiled Truck Driver’s wife shirt

Amimistore-Green Bay Packers Classy sassy and a bit smart assy eye shirt

Amimistore-Friday the 13th 40th anniversary 1980 2020 thank you for the memories signatures shirt